We require a Custom "Lay-By" module/contribution written.
Must include EASY TO USE instructions on how to install it on our other websites (we have many) and must be EASY to install.
Once it is written & complete, we require it installed on ONE of our websites: [url removed, login to view] (this is a LIVE website with many customers, so you will need to be very careful and fast when installing it!)
How we'd like it to work:
1. Customer 'Creates Account'
2. Customer adds items to cart
3. Customer goes to 'Cart' and sees "Update Cart" "Checkout" or "Lay-By" at the bottom of the page
**** See Image Supplied ([url removed, login to view]) at bottom of page, I have circled the new button we need that says "Lay-By"
When they select to Lay-By.... here is what we want to happen:
1. After the customer has clicked on 'Lay-By' the next screen comes up with "Lay-By Information"
**** See Image Supplied (Lay-By_Information,jpg)
They must tick the "Yes" box beside "Do you agree?" to be able to continue and they must select the Payment Method.
They MUST make the $50 Deposit, but they can type in how much $ MORE they would like to pay for the deposit.
When they go to the next page it is just the DEPOSIT PAYMENTS page (either goes to PayPal, if they have chosen PayPal or to display the Direct Deposit screen if they have chosen direct deposit)
~~~ There MUST be a module built into the Admin section that allows ADMIN (us) to edit the payment details. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT because if they choose to pay with Direct Deposit, ADMIN must enter the payment date and amount they have paid (if they don't do it because they are just paying by direct deposit all the time) or if they do fill out the form, very good - but ADMIN must always tick a box to say 'RECEIVED' when we have received their payment in our bank account
2. Making a Lay-By Payment
**** See Image Supplied ([url removed, login to view])
This is the screen we want to display to them when they log into their account and go to "Current Lay-By's". Here they can see the items they have in their order on Lay-By, they can see the total cost of the Lay-By and they can make PAYMENTS for their Lay-By.
We need a button made that says "MAKE PAYMENT" (look at the image we have supplied) where they can enter any amount they want to pay.
When they hit 'Make Payment' it can do one of two things:
1. If they chose Pay Pal it will take them to PayPal to make the Lay-By Payment.
2. If they chose Direct Deposit it will show them our Bank Details again.
When they have paid - for PayPal it will automatically put "Payment Date" and "Paid $XX" and "Balance Owing"
When they have made a payment with DIRECT DEPOSIT it will automatically put "Payment Date" and "Payment Pending $XX" and "Balance Owing"
When they have completed the whole Lay-By it will just say "Balance Owing: $ 0 - Your Lay-By is complete, and your order is now being processed"
1. The Lay-By information must all update automatically from their shopping cart contents.
2. The Lay-By is ONLY for a 6 month period - so the system MUST CALCULATE the "Total Due By:" date automatically for each Lay-By
3. The "Date of Wedding" at the top of the page comes from when they sign up with our store, they must enter their wedding date - it must take the information from there
4. Payments MUST be made at least once a month, if they have not made a payment and it has been 30 days I need the website to send them a short email that says
Hi! Your Lay-By at Dream Wedding Store is due for a Payment. Please log into your account at [url removed, login to view] and click on "Lay-By". Once there, scroll down the page and click on "Make Payment".
Dream Wedding Store xx
If they have completed their Lay-By we need to make sure the message does NOT get sent out though!
14 freelancers are bidding on average $502 for this job
HI There, Thank you very much for posting a very clear instructions, let us show our skills & experience with online shops. Kindly check Private Message foir further. Thanks (Team@PAR)
Hi; Kindly consider us for this project. We are currently going to start on this project for another client on the same layby module. Regards Puneet Garg