I am looking for assistance in the following misc updates to my retail website [url removed, login to view]:
(1) Header replaced and made to look like the mock up: [url removed, login to view]
(2) Existing banner and icons below header to be replaced and made to look like the mock up; also need to have the 4 of the five icons to have rollover images placed and to be linked to the appropriate page. All graphics will be provided
(3) Need to add a “tech support” link added to the header and linked to an existing page on my site
(4) Change back ground color from the existing grey to #45576D, same as mock up
(5) I would like the “parts / access” link at the top of my website to be linked to an existing parts/access page where I will create my own content.
(6) If you view my site you can see there are tabs on each product description. I would like another tab added to the far right labeled “parts”. Under that tab I would like the ability to populate parts for that item from my admin panel. I suspect the ideal format would be a chart form with four columns. The left column would have the part name& number. Under that would be an “add to cart” icon. The second column would have the part image, the third the part price with an in-stock yes/no & part price. The last column to the right would have a part description. I want the colors in the chart to match the colors of the chart in the category view. Once again all this I need to be able to edit from my admin panel.
(7) Replace 4 buttons on my site which will be provided
(8) Images fixed in the category view where you can view multiple items. The existing images do not fit as well as they should. I think they should be slightly wider to fill in the cell and some of the excess under the image should be trimmed up so the individual rows will be slightly shorter to close in the empty space.
Note I will provide all the necessary graphics for this project. You only need to patch them in.
I am looking for someone who:
- Has extensive with OsCommerce & PHP
- Good work ethic, is willing to fully complete the job for your bid price
- Will keep in good communication
- Respectable GAF feedback
If you have any questions on this project feel free to PM me.