I've installed this contribution:
[url removed, login to view]
But a few bugs exist
This project is for anyone who can fix the bugs and make the improvements listed below:
1. The order is deleted if you change the order status from admin
2. If 2 products are ordered, you cant udate the 1st product, when you try to, the order gets deleted same as 1.
3. Fix any new bugs if above fixes create new problems.
I have the tracking module installed which works along with updating the osc built in order statuses
[url removed, login to view],5535/page,80
1. Make this tracking module work with the OSC Individual Item Status.
Example, ability to add tracking to individual items in admin and tracking id will display under each product in account history
2. Make the Individual Item Status addon use the oscommerce built in order statuses.
I dont like how the Individual Item Status addon creates and uses new ststuses, it makes the oscommerce order status redundant.
3. I have 4 [url removed, login to view] pages in admin. each page displayes different order status, example [url removed, login to view] displays received, prepairing, backorder, orders, [url removed, login to view] displays all shipped orders, [url removed, login to view] displays refunded orders, [url removed, login to view] displayes canceled orders.
If the customer orders more than one product, there might be several different order statuses for that order. The order should only be mooved to shipped if the full order is shipped, if one or more item from the order is not shipped (could be prepairing, back ordered etc) then that order should stay on orders.php. When that last item is shipped then the order can move to [url removed, login to view]
4. Make a new script so I can add an image to individual item in admin, and a link to that image in account history info.
5. Make a universal function to switch all products between Taxable Goods and off.
6. Price in shopping cart info box is net price, is should be gross price.
7. Fix alignment issue with file in admin
in [url removed, login to view]
Fix grey center table to same width as blue product name image
Make main product image pop up size: 610 x 445
Make image scroller (below main product image) the same width as main product image and make the smaller images inside scroller display correct
In Ie 7 & 8 make pop out image ontop of tabs (it opens below tabs now, tabs on top and doesnt look good)
In Ie 7 & 8 fix tab width issue (tabs width in IE 7 & 8 looks like text width, it should be fixed width size like in firefox)
Only bid if you know how to do the work and you will start work right away.
Hello, I am an OSC expert of over 5 years. I've done may customizations just like those listed and also build my own shipping modules. Quality results are guaranteed. Best, Kathy