3 x OSCommerce Fixes required urgently
Project: [url removed, login to view]
1. Customers can only add "99" of one product to the cart. We need the quantity to go up to 500 of the same product, if they want that many.
2. We've had a 'Coupon' module installed - it works well, though not as it should. When selecting the coupon only valid to certain categories and then a customer goes through checkout with an order of products from many categories, the coupon discount applies to the entire order - not just the products from the category we've specified the coupon for.
3. Under the Customers > Orders > Order Status
We'd like to add 'Refund Issued' - so if a customer requests a refund, we can select 'Refund' from the drop down box and type a "Comment" to the customer and "Notify Customer: Append Comments:" so it will email the customer that we have issued a refund, and our records will state we have issued a refund.
4. Customers > Orders
currently this just shows the orders in the date they are placed
- We'd like a button to be able to filter all orders by "Pending" "Processing" "Delivered" "Refunded"
5. Currently our "Customers" and "Orers" Admin Section has "Displaying 1 to 6 (of 48)" (etc) we want to change them to display 30 per page