I have been building an online store using OSCommerce for some time now, much of the styling etc. has already been done by myself, though not up to a great standard. The shop loads quite slow etc. A few of the contributions do not work as I feel they should either. I listed most of the tasks below and a lot of them are just finishing off jobs. I hope someone can help and there will be many more projects in the future, as well as further edits to this site.
Initial tasks: -
1. Put Search bar in the header (as appears on design)
2. Make top right buttons fade slightly on rollover
3. Optimise the queries to make the pages load faster
4. I have added Print label contribution, however this does not perform as I would like. I would like the user to be able to print labels between specific order date ranges in the form of dd/mm/yyyy (admin side).
5. On the prices/stock update contribution insert checkbox option instead of ‘remove’. I would also like the option to check/uncheck all etc. (Found at Catalog > update Prices/Stock).
6. I would also like some styling done to the website to match the plan (shopping cart styling, menu styling etc; I have the psd files I would like the product pages to look like.
Whoever is the winning bidder, I would like them to stay in touch each day andjust give me an idea of what they have done and any issues they are having. I will pay a tip for work done above and beyond. I would also li these tasks completing by Friday 15th of April.