3 x Small Updates to OSCommerce Store
#1: We have had a small contribution written that the admin can 'Update' an image (with a button in the back end) and it updates an image on 2 pages (the shipping page and the checkout page)
- Client also wants this image to now appear on the "What's in My Cart?" Page
- so when Admin updates the image, it will update in the 3 places, instead of 2
#2 Change the Hyperlink Text for: 'Video Available for this product' to RED (it's currently just in grey with mouse-over orange, like all other links)
- this 'Link' appears on product pages as well as in the category products (before going into the actual product)
- this is also a custom contribution written, where the client uploads a video in the admin section, and the website automatically puts the words "Video Available for this Product" on the product. We just need the text change to RED (with mouse-over still orange) - so it stands out.
#3 - After someone has purchased a product, when you go to look at that product and it gives the "Other Products you may like" at the bottom of the page, it is showing the PRODUCT QUANTITY available, saying: "Only 10,000 Left"
- Client wants this Disabled. He does not want any product quantities showing here, as he uses 10,000 so the store doesn't run out of products (he doesnt use it for re-ordering, etc)
These are all 3 VERY SMALL, easy to fix. Should only take 30 mins?