* Need this done NOW *
Urgently need a few changes done to 2 websites.
- Both websites are exactly the same in programming & layouts, just different visuals.
1. change 'What's New?' link in top bar to 'Fundraising' (this page will link to the 1 page that is created in step 2, below)
2. Add Information Pages (with WYSIWYG Editor)
- create one page called 'Fundraising' (i will add the text later)
- the new 'Fundraising' button from step 1 will link to this page, so will the 'Find out more' link from step 3, below)
NOTE: When any new 'Information Pages' are created they must be listed in a DROP DOWN MENU under 'Fundraising' at the top only.
3. Edit 'Create Account' page (REFER TO SCREEN SHOT ATTACHED)
- change 'Company Details' to 'Fundraiser Code'
- add a small amount of text (including 1 link to a page that will be created in step 2 above) (see screen shot attached for text)
- change 'Company Name' to 'Enter Fundraiser Code'
When all finished - there is one more website that requires all of these exact steps (the website is exactly the same in layout/programming, but the visuals & products are different)