We are preparing to launch a software product called Smartline Project. Please have a look at www.smartlineproject.com. The web-designer who built it is unfortunately busy and will not be able to complete the website any time soon, hence this post.
99% of the content is up, and I can upload the remaining items: demo version file, user manual, etc, when they are ready.
What I need is to get the Product Purchase and Product Activation components completed. The way it is designed to work is that all the possible purchase options will be on the Purchase page, and each option has its own PayPal Buy Now button. So each button needs its own code, must fire off the PayPal process and then arrive at a unique page when the payment is processed where the user can download the relevant product they have purchased. The database has been built to cater for this process. See attached Database Map which shows roughly how it is set up.
My web designer put together the attached Task List document which outlines the outstanding tasks.
Any suggestions to improve the purchasing process will be considered, but only if it doesn't require a whole lot of additional work or a complete redesign!
Time is of essence with a planned launch date for end of January 2010.
Thank you in advance for your interest.
Additional clarification regarding Product and Product Activation:
The product we are launching is an Excel based product. ie. it is an Excel file with VBA programming.
The way the product activation works is as follows:
1. User makes purchase on website (via PayPal) and is directed to relevant download page.
2. User downloads and installs product.
3. User launches the Excel product. The Product generates an activation code.
4. User then comes back to website, and enters the activation code on the website.
5. The website will look up the activation code and find which table it belongs to. There will be one table for each version of the product that is downloadable. The website code must check that the activation code is the correct table relevant to the purchase they have made, and if so it should email the corresponding Unlock Key in that table to the user. I will be providing all the Activation Codes and Unlock Keys.
6. The user will enter this Unlock Key into the product. The product hashes it and carries out checks and completes the activation.
So the only point that needs to be coded as part of this project is point 5 above.
Obviously, no activation will be required for users purchasing Support, as there their product will already be activated.
Hope this helps.
10 freelancers are bidding on average $386 for this job
It is a pretty straight forward requirement. We have years of experience with Paypal and are confident we can deliver best results for you. High quality and timely delivery is assured. Thank you!
Hi. I have an experience with paying systems, especially via SMS. I also know how to integrate a PAYPAL module. Check my profile and my last project [login to view URL]