Looking for C# programmers, who can do the following requirement:
Need to auto send email with attachment to few recipients.
1) 4 files will be stored in a directory.
2) when scripts run , it will detect the presence of ALL 4 files in that directory. 2 PDF and 1 text. AND look for "[url removed, login to view]" file exist or not. All together 4 files.
3) If all the file not exist, than delete the other file, and end the job.
4) If all the files are there, do the renaming as follow, example:
a. [url removed, login to view] to [url removed, login to view], whereby ddmmyyyy
is sysdate - 1 (Eg: ddmmmyyyy = 13Sep2011)
b. [url removed, login to view] to [url removed, login to view]
c. [url removed, login to view], embedded the text file content into your email body as
5) For the text file, I need you to read the text content and embedded
into email (not as attachment).
6) At the end of the job, delete all of the file in the specific
The development file C# , need to be compatible with Visual Studio .
once agree, will provide example PDF and text files.