Task: To create an apartment rental classifieds website and integrate it with Google Maps. (Best example - [url removed, login to view]) Same idea, only for apartments and not parking :)
Some of the specs I need to see:
- any user (unregistered) can post an 'apartment for rent' ad to the database.
- when someone searches for an apartment, search results displayed as here: [url removed, login to view], that is different colored icons to represent the price.
- I will put additional specs to the 'Project Clarification Board' as they come up, so don't forget to check up on that.
What is needed to win the bidding (besides bidding:))
I need to see two things (working):
- A form, that a person would use to post an apartment to the database (it is acceptable if the form only has the 'address' and 'price' fields.
- Display of search results that would get data from the database and display it on the map (just like in [url removed, login to view])
PS. I will most likely provide you with the designusability of all pages, so all you have to worry about is the programming. Please keep that in mind when putting your prices. Don't be afraid to go below the budget :)