This project is to create 5 content rich website on a 5 different topics by
- using a Blog/wiki type script to create a website
- Decide menu sections related to the topic (at least 10 sections per site)
- Do survey on internet, like search in google, see other informative websites on this topic.
- Collect information and create pages, most of the contnet needs to be manually sellected and included
- Script will also allow visitors to add content
This project involve script selection installation, content collection and website development.
GUI design is not required and standard design of the script will be followed.
- each website is expected to have 50-60 useful and informative pages after completion of development. Development work may complete in 30 days.
one such example is g p s i n i n d i a .com/
visit this site and see how its developed..
You have to quote for 5 websites...
Topic: All topics are technology related. like
GPS, Biometrics, RFID, M2M, Wireless communication
GUI: There is no need for special GUI design, we will use standard GUI design as provided by the Script. we may just add 1-2 images created by ourselves. COlor schemes etc. changes are optional and to meet website theme requirements.
Focus in on making content rich website, that any visitor will find very useful for that topic and spend time to see various sections. it should have well organized information and visitors should find that the website is as better independent source of information compared to other websites.
The focus of the website will be mainly on the Asia (mainly India, middle east) markets. so content will suite to international buyers who intend to source from Asia. But additional information for EU markets will be useful.
Complete content is to be developed by the developer , Look it like making a informative seminar report on a topi in your college. or making a wikipedia section for this topic.
We will be also happy if you can install some automatic content generator scripts. that will seek content automatically form the internet.
i think there are already many free automatic content generation scripts , RSS reader scripts, automatic wordpress blog addons/scipts. If you jsut install and configure these scripts, the work will be automatically done for all sites.
just search in google with "automatic content generator"
or RSSGM, ArticleBot etc..
You can do some pages manually and then configure scripts for further work..