I am in need of a specialized ebay cross selling gallery. Bascially it is a clone of AuctionLynxx ([url removed, login to view]) with a few twists and improvements.
I will definitely prefer someone with Ebay API and Flash experience and references in at least one of these areas.
I will not list all the basic functions, you can see that on the Auctionlynxx samples page.
- Should be made in Flash with a cross-browser compatible script loader. Script needs to be Ebay compatible. The size of the flash frontend should be configurable by the script (like width=700 height=500)
- Reads auction header, current price, remaining time from all my active auctions and ebay shop items (might be across multiple accounts) using Ebay-API, updates every 20 minutes.
- The Flash frontend should work with skins, i.e. load all graphic externally so that I can change them.
- I don't want the ebay categories on the left side but a set of categories that I define. The categories will be populated by parsing a code that I put in each auction header. The logic for this will be provided. This needs to be fully customizable in the future as my product base gets updated monthly.
- There should be a simple full text search (just searching the ebay auction titles).
- I don't really care how you build the backend (PHP, SQL, XML?) as long as there are config files or database tables / stored procedures which allow me to easily customize all options (like adding new categories, linking categories to codes and so on). You can use what you prefer.
Since I am flexible with the backend I might need you to provide hosting for this as well as long as the fees are reasonable and the service is perfoming well.
Future updates to the tool are likely to be needed.
5 freelancers are bidding on average $610 for this job
Hi I have a good experience in this, i can do this work for you, please give me an opportunity to work with you. Please give me an opportunity to work with you. Eagerly waiting for your reply.