We are looking for a script that will enable our customers to be able to design their own personalised products on our web sites, and then send us their requirements as an image. Basically the area for design will be contained within 1 or 2 defined rectangles or a circle.
The customer should be able
• To put text in the box, resize it, stretch it , and make it bold and/or italic if necessary.
• To place the text horizontally or arch it around the top or bottom of the circle
• change the font (we would like to have the option of using about 10-12 selected fonts – such as Brush, Arial, Lucida Cal, Lucida Handwriting, Cursive, Times New Roman, Comic Sans, Swiss etc),
• change the text colour (from a predefined list of basic colour options)
• change the background colour (from a predefined list of basic colour options) or import a jpg background from a selection of options.
• if required they should also be able to upload and resize their own image and add it to the design or select from a choice of our pre-designed clipart images and position it as required.
• To layer the text, images and background so that the text, if necessary, can be placed on top of images, and the images can be placed on top of the background.
The resulting image then needs to be saved in a format that would enable it to be emailed to us as a jpeg or similar PC graphic format, or uploaded to us via our shopping cart.
If you have any examples of anything you have done in this area then this would be useful for us when evaluating offers.
The initial budget range I indicated is possibly unrealistic to achieve all the desired features, therefore please just quote your best price for producing the specified requirements.