This is a repost of a project that another vendor flaked on. More than half of the coding has been completed so this project is for finishing the job. I will provide very detailed specs but the high level requirements are below. I have also indicated which items were completed below. You must have positive feedback for more than 5 projects for this project. NO flakes!
1. I would like an online script with similar features as the desktop software located at [url removed, login to view] for my website.
2. The online version like the desktop example above will download historical stock price data from finance.yahoo.com. (DONE)
3. I must be able to define the logic for my Long/Short trading signals, profit objective and stop-loss objectives. (DONE)
4. The script should have two flavors of subscriptions for my website visitors. A free version that allows a predefined list of stocks on the watch list and a paid version that allows for a lot more. (50% DONE)
5. Users should receive email alerts whenever signals are generated. (NOT DONE)
6. Users should be able to back-test the trading signals using their own lists of stocks. (NOT DONE)
7. Each user will be required to register to use either the free or paid versions so that they can track their own list of stocks. I use [url removed, login to view]'s script for ecommerce and membership management so the script will need to interface with this script for login identification/authentication. [url removed, login to view] script will use custom script's login credentials. (NOT DONE)