- Read file with credit card numbers provided by customers and other detail formatted in a certain way, in a .txt. This can also be a .csv file.
- Select items on one or possibly two E-Commerce sites and automatically fill in the forms to create an account.
(This can be done manually but if the sites permit automatic creation of accounts, we would prefer this.)
- Automatically purchase certain items which we can CHOOSE to change later on.
- Automatically navigate and submit cart payment.
(If card payment is declined for some reason, cycle to next customer, fill in new billing address and name
details, then try again. Try until success.)
- Might need automatic email creation or this can be done manually. Happy to speak about options.
I would like it so it can be editable what address the products are going to so that we can manually then
change location of our warehouse for next set of products.
This program must be written either with a frontend coded in PHP, Perl or even in Linux with a GUI interface as frontend. This will run locally on a linux server. I am happy to discuss what options to have this made as.
Future improvements (to pay for later if we choose to move forward with this)
- Cycle through list of SOCKS5 servers and connect through them for every X amount of purchases.
- Definitely GUI interface.
- Automatic download of new credit card stock and addition into the database or .csv or .txt file with customer information (in the event that the list is depleted).
PRICE is NEGOTIABLE depending on what features will be built into this and whether this is a php frontend
or application to run on UBUNTU under GNOME INTERFACE.