e-commerce application is the mode of online presentation of products for sale. e-commerce software provides visualization of products to choose, online payment facility, joint selection of products in form of list, etc. e-commerce software is the easiest way of doing shopping online by selecting all the goods in the cart and pay once for all selected items. There are many features provided by this software like Credit card acceptability , Easy navigation system for the customers, Customer account facility, Order management facility, Web based administration facility, Flexible shipping & tax options and Inventory management facility etc.
Shopping Cart makes it easy for anyone to start their own online store, but it also has a rich collection of advanced features that allow you to enhance, manage and promote your store.
[url removed, login to view], flexible web store design:-
• Personalize with your logo, brand and product images.
• Make changes easily with click-&-type editing.
• Easily customize your navigation to integrate your store with your main Website.
[url removed, login to view] catalog set up:-
• Specify product details, including SKU, description, pricing, options and inventory tracking.
• Add and manage product images, including enlargements.
• Configure your product search options.
• Create nested categories to help your customers browse through your catalog.
1.1.3 Multiple payment & shipping options
• Accept all major credit cards through EBS Payment Gateway.
• Use built-in shipping and tax calculators.
[url removed, login to view], up-sells & featured products
• Showcase featured products in your sidebar navigation.
• Create product cross-sells and up-sells that suggest related products (ie: "You may also like...").
• Create coupon codes for an amount-off, percent-off or free shipping. Coupons can also require a minimum purchase amount.
• Create product bundles with special discounts.
1.1.5 Manage your orders & customer
• See new orders, inventory status and member activity at a glance.
• Search and filter orders and export information to a Microsoft® Excel file.
• Capture credit card payments, enter shipping and tracking information and print shipping labels.
• Receive email notification for orders.
• Track product inventory and set minimum thresholds.
1.1.6 Integrate your store
• WebSite Tonight: Combine your store with a content-rich Website using one of more than 50 common designs.
• Google Product Search®: Help customers find your products online.
• EBS: Accept payments directly from EBS.
• Microsoft Excel: Import and export data with ease.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $641 for this job
********************************* EXCEPTIONAL TEAM OF HIGHLY EXPERIENCED DESIGNERS AND PROGRAMMERS VERY INTERESTED IN DOING YOUR PROJECT. PLEASE CHECK PMB AND OUR PORTFOLIO FOR DETAILS *********************************