you need to implement the below logic in what ever language you like, preferably perl
This is just an enhancement to current project.
***** Requirement begin *****
you manage with api calls and get order history information from amazon and ebay
they provide api feature which is easy to do it. For website i can prepare sql so you can execute.
1. manage shipping based on inventory - our inventory and dropship inventory
example: if our inventory is zero then you need to go to the
matching drop-ship sku and ship the product. if drop-ship inventory is zero
then we will hold the record and do not ship and put it to a "pending" folder where we will hold records and do a followup
follow same rules for pending folder as orders folder. means handling duplicates.
2. allow to manage our-sku and dropship sku in the same mapping file
3. login to each site(ebay,amazon,dropship) and generate the files on daily basis or once every hour and prepare shipping files for input ( you can use ebay and amazon api to do this) simple api call
4. after final-shipping files are created for dropship and teapplix
now we use them to load to teapplix and dropship
5. Once loaded files to teapplix and dropship we need to take the
tracking numbers from dropship site and teapplix site and update in [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] depending on where the orders generated.
6. there are some products which have 2 or 3 skus matching if this is identified in the orders then you will send email
to customer with custom template. this is the case for website orders
updating [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and lp4less... is just executing a SQL
and that will change status and post tracking number
but for updating tracking number in paypal and googlecheckout, ebay, amazon we need to execute a api call that will do it
Perl, PHP, Java, J2EE, MySQL
** here there is some work to do (task for me)
A. prepare master file that has sku, weight, shipping method usa, shipping method international, quantity 2 items shipping adjustment for weight and shipping method, and load this file to teapplix