This is a tool which should fetch the position of a webpage in Google for a particular keyword.
The tool is to be hosted on a website. It can be written in scripting languages like PHP, Perl or Python. I prefer PHP but open.
How it works:
1. User inputs keywords and URLs via a Webform
Box for 10 URLs
Box for 100 keywords
2. The tool must search [url removed, login to view] for each keyword as a phrase and find the position of each url.
[url removed, login to view] tool must find the google position of the exact webpage url provided by the user for a particular keyword, not the position of the main domain under which the webpage is present.
For example, if the user provides url as [url removed, login to view] and keyword as "customer service" the tool must find the position of [url removed, login to view] in google for the given keywords "customer service". It should not get the position of [url removed, login to view] even if it appears before [url removed, login to view]
4. The tool must not consider only the organic results from Google and not sponsored results
5. The results must be displayed in a table. If the g iven URL does not appear in the top 1000 google results, it must show as 0
Keyword URL1 , 2, 3 .... in columns
KW1 Position of URL for the keyword
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).