I am looking for a long term programmer who is dedicated to working on our website. Working for our company, you will be well compensated and must have knowledge in the areas of LAMP Architecture, AJAX, ASP and so on. Must be a hard working and dedicated their time to this work.
The front end website will be used by website visitors to purchase the daily deal, view past deals, and have discussions linked to Facebook. The design will be focused per city. Initial development will be focused on a single city with design and architecture to support quick enhancement to a multi-city website interface.
1. Home Page (Landing page)
3. How it Works
4. Past Deals
5. Static (to be used for other pages)
6. Confirmation (On Purchase)
7. My Account
8. Refer/Tell a Friend
9. Admin: Dashboard - All Deals
10. Admin: User Accounts
11. Admin: Deals
12. Admin: Site Settings
* Latest deal on home page
* Home page design per city featuring deals
* All deals featured on past deals page
* Share links on deals
* How it works showcased in text and images
* One page checkout (buy) of coupon
* User can update their account profile, billing information, email address.
* Refer a friend links – through email, Facebook and twitter
* Alert signup on home page (will email when new deals are posted)
* Unsubscribe to alerts on “My Account” page
* Download purchased coupon (Print, PDF, resend email)
* Purchase online
* Payment authorization (gateway)
* Email notification on purchase (with coupon)
Simple Explanation of Coupon Purchase
* User buys coupon
* Coupon emailed and also available for download in “My Account”
* Coupon has verification code
* Coupons purchased are created into a report to send to vendor
* When used, coupon goes to used/redeemed status
1. Refer a friend
2. Vendor Inquiry Contact Form
3. Checkout Forms
4. Problem with coupon (Customer Service)
Management and Web Application System
I want you to figure out what you think is best. I am a programmer and would like to see your thoughts on what you would use.
Administration features will include management of:
* User Accounts
* Site Configuration
* Site Blog
Vendors A database and CMS (Content Management System) will be created and integrated with site management (pages, blogs, etc.) that will make managing vendors and coupons easy and seamless.
ISSUES MOST IMPORTANT
2. User Interface
If you have previous sample sites you have created, please post it in PM so I can take a look at this. Put in the samples and what you created it with. Please do not include scripts that are being sold on the web as I've seen all of them and consider it spam.
The fee can be negotiated if I see something I really like.
60 freelancers are bidding on average $3127 for this job
Hi! I am really interested in taking up the project. I have the requisite experience and the expertise to complete this project with success. Please view my PM for details. Thanks. Regards. GLOBAL TECHNOSYS
Hi Sir We are expert in similar stuff and did many similar jobs earlier , I am assuring you the best even more than expected. Pls open PMB for more details. Thanks