As the title suggests, i'm seeking a hard-working individual/team to help get behind an emerging startup. NOTE this freelancer "project" is to scope out the person who is going to be assisting me with design and basic web development on an ongoing/part-time basis.
The specific project involves finishing the "beta" of a new website (most of the coding and backend work is done, your job is just to polish it off) to prove the business model for the sake of investors.
I'm looking for a partner, one who I can also send high-spending advertiser to for design work (to say thankyou for helping me). I offer you fixed price work (discussed per task/set of tasks) and also offer the secondary option to gain equity in my LTD company. I'd like you to be interested in potentially my "official" outsourced resource (not a full-time employee) as I hate switching designers/developers and going through the harrowing learning process again.. and again..
I am only really interested in a young individual who has a big familiarity with the (gaming) eSports world - we will be working with many of the leading advertisers and publishers within this scene so it will be of benefit if you are a (hardcore) gamer. So a design style that facilitates to these gamers would be preferred.
- Turn my mockup photoshop designs etc from amateur to high-quality/web publishing standard (using your own input to make them great)
- Help create the brand/identity which will include a logo (again my photoshop designs into something visually/aesthetically pleasing)
- Fix any errors my last developer/designer did on the UI and "front" end of the website. (PHP, CSS + HTML)
- Complete basic CSS/HTML tasks (setup a [pre-existing] PHP login script to work with the designs)
- Some small database work (setting up tables + making sure all the coding communicates with the databases correctly)
- Assist in asset creation (Banners, Backgrounds, Email templates etc.)
- Optimising projects based on my analytical feedback from the tracking platform.
- Being an all-round good guy who wants to build up a business and not just a quick $100 for half an hours work.
Serious candidates only - please contact me through here or skype '[url removed, login to view]' - need immediate starters. Must be able to demonstrate your experience of: MySQL, PHP, CSS, HTML + Photoshop (illustrator etc..) either by form of portfolio or demos.
Looking forward to meeting my potential new partner!