Please convert my PSD files to CSS and HTL, giving me good template pages that I can go in and work from.
Please add some comments in the HTML and CSS as needed. My client needs a high standard of detail in the way the site looks, so I would like to see you show me examples of similar work that you have done.
I will give this work to the bidder who convinces me that they can do the best quality job, and maybe show some examples of similar work.? I will not be motivated by lowest cost but by what looks like highest quality and understanding of my request.
I am a web developer myself, so I am looking for CSS and HTML that I can take back and work from
- please make the CSS understandable to me - someone who is 'OK' but not necessarilly 'the best'.
- In the end this will be a 90 page site so I need good templates to start from.
This is an Attorney site that will have 4 page layout templates within it:
-About and Civil (not yet attached), I will be requesting these as a separate bid, price not included in this bid request.
This bid is to lay out the CSS and page files for the Home and Litigation pages.
- It needs to be EXACTLY (or tell me which bits cannot be done - I am reasonable - I just need to understand) like the PSD files.
- The fonts need to be the same
- The leading needs to be the same
- The colors need to be the same...
- The heights and widths of all elements need to be the same.
- Please give me 2 versions of each page - one with a jpg capture of the PSD file under the page as 'background' to prove that it (almost) lines up.
- Again - I am reasonable - if there is a design choice in there that cannot convert to guranteed placement in the HTML,
just let me know. And I know this can be hard to foresee when doing the bid, so I won't hold you to every pixel. But the easy stuff needs to work.
Some points to note:
-The Litigation PSD file has explanatory text boxes below the main design. These also show exactly where we want the 3 columns to start and end
- the 3rd (right) column is centered.
- We have not been given link rollover colors by the designer, so please make rollovers black for now.
- The address in the left column and the text in the center column need to base-align. I realize that this is NOT what is in the PSD, but I am calling it out here.