I am wanting a frame redirect conversion site that will take html/bbcode from gallery sites and convert them to a frame that gives advertisement space along the top and the original page below.?
I am looking to get a frame redirect code (similar to [url removed, login to view]) with the following features:
1) Member area that requires login for creating gallery code, changing password, retriveing code for older galleries, etc.? . And an admin control panel to give options as deleting saved galleries and/or members, suspending members, and promoting members to admin if needed.
2) The user has an option to create top frame or jump page redirects.
3) User is able to mass convert html and/or bbcode.
5) For the jump page redirect, the advertisement that the user uses shows above the link that will take to the eventual destination page and an admin advertisement below that link. (i.e. User banner, link to page, admin banner)? If the user does not input a code, it defaults to the admin banner.
6) When a user mass converts a photo gallery (such as from photobucket or imagebam) they can name the gallery on my site and it saves that converted code so they can come back at any time to retrieve the BBCode/html code for it.
7) On the listing of saved gallery conversions a listing of the total number of hits that gallery has produced.
8) Member can delete and edit saved galleries.
9) Ability to edit member information in the ACP such as activate, reset a password, profile information, gallery links? and banner codes.
10) On the page where the member submits their sponsor banner code, they can choose a default.? And the site keeps track of all submitted sponsor codes.? The member can edit, delete and add as many sponsors as they wish.
11) When the member is mass converting a set of gallery code they can choose a select box or drop down menu to over-ride their default sponsor and use one of their other saved sponsors.
Outside of member area:
1) A list of the last # of converted galleries for regular surfers.? (# shown setable in admin control panel)? This list should also show a set number of thumbnails also selected in the admin control panel.? This should be in the form of a blog style look.?
2) A search option for regular surfers to find saved converted galleries that lists findings showing thumbnails.
Another set of code I would like is:
1) Using the same database as the above site, I want another page that shows ONE random thumbnail from each of the saved galleries in a square format on a page.? also, the number of thumbnails able to be set in an admin control panel.? This page will be using a seperate domain name.