This job is a rework of a program written in .asp done by a coder we hired that didn't finish the job after being paid.
This is a dynamic program for uploading digital photos and/or stock images, then adding custom frames, mats, glazing and fades as the customer is able to see the end result of their selections on screen along with pricing.
There is a total of 15 items to be changed, allocated into 4 groups. Each group then shows a series of priorities. Those become milestones that after the 2nd milestone is finished, a partial payment will be released.
The index page is at: <[url removed, login to view]> for you to peruse.
The admin section is at: <[url removed, login to view]> and the UN and PW is admin admin
If you feel qualified to upgrade this work, please tell us about work you have done like this. To those we feel are qualified, we will give access to the web host where the actual coding is located.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Security Requirements. The following security requirements must be present in the final product:
• The setup and interface with the credit card company will take place at the end of all of the programming being completed, tested and approved. I will personally do as much of this as possible with the programmer’s assistance as I don’t want to give access to sensitive information such as these. In the event access must be given, a narrow window will be given via a password change and will be closed within a very short period of time.
• I will do the interfacing with the PayPal account with the programmer’s assistance.
Performance Requirements. The following general performance requirements must be present in the final product. More stringent performance requirements may be placed upon the product in the Functional Design Specification or in the Technical Design Specifications. These documents may not reduce the performance requirements:
• The dynamic pages must operate quickly and efficiently.
• Graphics must appear sharp in the composite stage
Availability Requirements. The final product must be available to the users during N/A. Any time the system must be brought down during these times, users will be notified with [number of hours] of advanced notice. If a problem occurs that brings down the system without warning, the users will be notified as soon as possible. Whenever availability is interrupted, a notice will be sent when the system is again available.
Does not apply as this is being done on a web host that is not being used currently.
System Environment Needs. This new system needs a specific hardware and software environment. The following environment is required to support this system: This will assist to establish the preliminary architecture based on general questions about the customer needs. This preliminary information will be converted into accurate dollar figures.
The webhosting is being done at [[url removed, login to view]] on an IIS Windows based platform. Uploaded programs include aspupload and aspjpeg. The hosting package is the IX Business Win
Is this a new system or an upgrade of an existing system? Upgrade
How many users does the business expect for the proposed system? 1
How many do you expect to be on the system concurrently? 1
How many are in Domestic Field Offices? 1
How many are in International Field Offices? 1
Do you expect the system to require feeds from outside of the ATC Network? N
Do you expect the system to require feeds from inside of the ATC Network? N
Do ATC Partners need to access the system? N
Do you need a new server for development? N
Do you need a new server for testing or staging? N
Does the system have an E-mail dependency? N
Is this system's server replacing an existing server? N
Server being replaced: [If yes, name the existing server.]
If no, are you acquiring a new server? N
Does this system require a dedicated server for Production? N
Check the attached files for a summary of this job on ScopeOfWorkTemplate and also an important file outlining the requirements for the "aspect ratio" which is a top priority of this job.
Here are some websites that feature programs similiar to this program function.
<[url removed, login to view]> (Does frames, mats, glass, ect)
[[url removed, login to view]] (Does frames, mats, glass, ect)
<[url removed, login to view]> (Does custom stuff with type)
<[url removed, login to view]>
<[url removed, login to view]>
<[url removed, login to view]> (Does frames and mats)
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Jun 30, 2006 10:58:28 AM:
The attachment indicting the scope of work needing to be done on our project didn't seem to be attached in the additional files.
This has been corrected as you should now see a "Scope of Work" template and also a file entitle "Aspect Ratio Variables".
Please review and resubmit your bid.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Saturday Jul 1, 2006 10:51:04 AM:
The current time here is 4:45 pm CST and I will maintain a presence in the chat room for the next 5 hours and 15 minutes to anyone wanting to discuss our .asp program project.
I may leave for 10-15 minutes at a time occasionally, so please be patient.
Must run on "Windows XP", "in all 3.0+ versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape", "Linux"