We are developing a new video slot machine similar to WMS ([url removed, login to view]) or IGT ([url removed, login to view]) and are seeking a Software Engineer / Programmer.
Work with Game Development team to handle all programming for the game, as well as develop systems to interface with machine hardware.
We will supply the mini PC, wiring harness, control buttons, power supply, ticket printer, bill validator, VGA screen, possible touch screen VGA.
An easy to use admin screen must be designed to keep track of all spins and change payout odds at any time. You will be responsible for programming the
main game, 3 bonus games, a double up game, a jackpot and 4 mini bonus games. Must have a strong math background to handle overall payout percentages.
All graphics, animations, music, sound effects and game designs have already been completed. You will be working closely with the design team throughout
·Deliver quality work with clear, well-documented code as scheduled in accordance with technical design and product requirements.
·Assign and manage tasks for software development effort from concept to completion.
.You must be available after the initial game is finished for updates and and any changes that are needed.
.Quality is #1. You must be able to deliver a bug free working game on time and within budget.
Qualifications / Required Skills
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
· 5+ years game programming experience
· Expert C/C++ programming skills
· Experience with development tools including debuggers, bug tracking and source control systems required
· Software design and architecture experience required
· Strong mathematics skills, including proficiency with trigonometry and linear algebra
. Experience with Actionscript
· Embedded systems development experience
· Game development experience a plus but not required
. General knowledge of slot machines a plus.
· LINUX experience
interested parties will recieve a complete bid package as it is too large to upload here. I would prefer local bidders but would consider all bids. We are located in NJ USA.