I currently have two websites [[url removed, login to view]] and [[url removed, login to view]]. They both have wordpress backends and are hosted on GoDaddy shared Linux hosting.
The goals of this project are as follows:
1) Build a webstore (online ordering) for each site - preferably something easy to administer (Wordpress E-Commerce Plugin) for example.
2) Build a "status check" capability on both websites, so a customer can go to the site, enter their login credentials, and see their order status, print receipts, see shipping info, etc... This status information would need to be pulled from out Quickbooks software. (more info below).
3) Integrate a new merchant account gateway for the webstores to be able to process or at least capture the payment info from customers.
4) Auto Email Generator - create a way for a customer to make a series of drop down menu selections and have them enter their email address. This auto generates an email with the correct PDF document attached. See an example on [[url removed, login to view]] .
I will only accept the bid of companies/developers that provide a thoughtful response to my project. Please read the project closely and feel free to ask me questions about the goals and best way to reach them.
Two Websites ([[url removed, login to view]] and [[url removed, login to view]] )
Both sites will use the same webstore and accept online orders. In addition to teh online order, the site will still allow customer to print the paperwork and send in their order the old fashioned way with FedEx. Both sites are administered currently with the latest version of WordPress. Hosted with GoDaddy Linux hosting.
**Goals of Project:**
1) Allow customers to login to either website and enter their "Last Name" and "Last 4 of SSN#" to see detailed status info about their order such as tracking numbers, completion date, start date, invoice in PDF, payment info, etc?. (info we already have locally in Quickbooks currently)
2) Automate the backend order flow by utilizing a program like?.
a) [[url removed, login to view]][
b) ] <[url removed, login to view]>
This backend order system will link the online Wordpress E-commerce store with our local Quickbooks accounting program and will sync order info between the two every 5 minutes. This way whether a customer does an online order through the webstore, or if they do an FedEx order that we enter manually through quickbooks, all the order data will be synced and therefore all customers will be able to access their order data securely on our websites.
3) Utilize a new merchant account that supports [url removed, login to view] or some similar payment gateway that is compatible with the backend order programs above. I would also probably need to get an SSL certificate for both sites with GoDaddy. I need to be able to have the Secure "Trusted" logo on the site to put customers at ease.
4) Design both sites above and create the webpages necessary to support the webstores that will allow customers to submit their orders online and support the online status checks. After submitting the order online the customer need to receive an email confirmation that will confirm order, but also have the required paperwork and instructions attached as PDF documents, and also tell the customer how to check status etc?.
5) The automated email functionality is important after the order is placed, but it is also important for our old fashioned customers. Many customers call and don't understand how to find the paperwork on our site or how to complete it. I want to have a series of drop down menus on the homepage that allows a customer who just wants to print the paperwork (not submit an online order) to select their "type of application" and then "Service Speed" and then enter their email address and hit submit. This will then generate and immediate email to them with the correct PDF instructions and forms attached to the email. This way the customer uncertainty is somewhat eliminated.