I Have a Worpress 2.7 Blog which has been successfully active for a while now.
Yesterday it started having a problem.
People cannot view it using IE7 now whereas previously they could. It works fine in other browsers (eg. Firefox, Chrome)
The last post I wrote and publish yesterday on my Blog I have removed to see if that was the problem but I still get the following message:-
"Internet Explorer cannot open the Internet site [url removed, login to view]
I don't know if someone has hacked into the site and placed some rogue code or what, but it does work with other browsers.
I would like this to be corrected and the problem explain to me as part of the resolution