I have one PSD file I'd like coded to xHTML/CSS3.
The finished product should be:
* Clean W3C Valid XHTML/CSS3 1.0 Transitional
* Well commented XHTML/ CSS
* Light-weight tableless CSS layout
* Compatible with IE, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and other popular browsers.
* Flexible (Resize based on browser width)
* Semantic Markup used for SEO
* Center aligned
* All links should be text, not images.
Please see attachment for a picture of the PSD. We are not in a rush to complete this, so we would prefer budget over priority. You may take 7 days to complete the job.