We are a creative Digital Marketing company based in UK. We offer kick-ass website development, website design, graphic design and conversion optimization to businesses in Europe and U.S. We're currently experiencing a phenomenal growth, so we’re now searching for a highly experienced “Wordpress Developer Extraordinaire” who is immediately available to work with us, FULL TIME.
- Custom Wordpress development such as: plugins and scripts, creating custom API integrations with third party softwares
A. Absolutely Required
- At least 4 years experience in web development
- Excellent knowledge of XHTML & CSS3 or above (at the very least, should be able to code image sprite rollovers, have a clear understanding of the CSS box model, be able to overcome browser-specific formatting issues such as floating elements in IE and webfont kit implementation)
- Proficient in advanced PHP - you're able to custom code a solution to complex problems quickly, tidily and efficiently
- Extensive knowledge & experience of the Wordpress Codex and how to customize the Wordpress structure; how to create custom plugins and scripts that may or may not communicate with third party API's
- OOP into your workflow for tasks related
- Your code must be organized so that others can pick up where you have left off- tidiness of code tells us a lot about the standards of the person that coded it.
- High standards
- Problem solving skills
- Great communication skills
- Can follow instructions well
- Can coordinate in skype voice.
- Follow protocols
- Excellent command of the English language - both written and spoken.
- Can do, positive Attitude
- Reliable, Professional
- Can work as part of a team, but is also able to manage yourself
- Takes great pleasure in overdelivering and wowing customers
- Reliable & fast Internet connection
- Willing to work on a flexible basis (we are in UK and operate between 9am to 10 pm GMT, so it would be ideal if you can work between those hours too)
- Reliable computer - preferably a Mac but not essential (we implement a lot of Mac-based tools in our business)
Send your CV with your best works (describe what exactly you did for each project), a creative cover letter, your desired monthly salary and when you can start working.