I am interested in a script which can be run on windows or linux or both. Probably based on php, any other language perl python etc is an exception as far as its user friendly to me to operate it later.
The script needs to do several things step by step mentioned below.
* Get text from IRC channel, ( mirc or xchat )
* Matching that text it will download a torrent and unpack it ( i can replace the source as FTP if torrent is a problem )
* The unpacked file needs to be uploaded to several filehosting sites, usually 3 to 5 max.
* Then the links we get from the filehosts needs to be posted on a wordpress blog comments.
* The WP blog comment requires capcha so capcha resolver is needed, or any better option is welcome.
Everything needs to be automated. All i have to do is add the text in the script and rest it will do.
Any ideas and suggestions are welcome!