BID ONLY IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCED IN PHPLIST!
- Analyse bounced emails on the current PHPList installation and suggest no-nexisting email addresses for removal from the current mailing list. This is to clear the current database from invalid email addresses (e.g. 'user not existing' as opposed to 'mailbox full').
- Upgrade PhpList from [url removed, login to view] to [url removed, login to view] (latest). The upgrade must retain all subscribers, their settings, data, templates and configuration files.
- Fix / update a simple email template - will be a simple HTML / CSS update. Currently the footer is not formatting properly.
- Monitor a test mailshot and ensure server is not being blacklisted by recipient's servers.
- Adjust settings to ensure no blacklisting of the domain.
- Install additional free email templates if you can.
- Enable tracking of the emails, so I can get stats on the marketing campaign.
This should be a 1-2 hour job for someone experienced in PHPList. Please PM me your experience in PHPList with your bid. Thanks!