READ ENTIRE POST AS I HAVE IMPORTANT INFO AT THE BOTTOM AS WELL:
I have a very customized web site (shop holly days dot com) that is currently running on Creloaded 6.3. I want to upgrade to Creloaded 6.4. Also, the programmer that took our design and integrated it with Creloaded did a good job with the design, but the programming is not error free. Sometimes there are errors when a client places an order...such as some of the text that the client types in during the order process gets truncated and we do not see everything that the client typed for us to see.
Sometimes, items will not get deleted from a cart when you click on remove from cart.
I would like for you to upgrade us to 6.4 version and also check the coding for errors.
I hired another programmer to fix the errors that my web site design guy created. I REALLY enjoyed working with this new programmer and he did a great job, but he has not finished the job and I can't get in touch with him for a long time.
***So he has already STARTED some work which will make your job easier. Everything (lightbox, drop down menu, home page image rotation, font/image sample, etc. have already been installed. He just hasn't finished it.) Once you bid, I will PM you the URL to the site that he has already upgraded to Cre 6.4 and installed the contributions/modules....however he did not finish. For example, if you click on a product and click add to cart...it will take you to your cart, but the product does not get added.
OR, it might be easier for you to start fresh with a clean install of Creloaded 6.4 and then add in each funcationaly/feature. I will leave that up to you.
Here are some features used on the site that I can think of right away...I don't think there are more, but I will let you know.
1) gift registry
2) drop down menu
3) SEO pages
4) one page checkout
5) light box
6) fade images (on home page....images rotate)
7) there is a font/image sample that shows the text that a client chooses in the font that they choose (see this page for an example: www DOT shophollydays DOT com/[url removed, login to view]). It shows up any time there is an attribute for font/text.
8) the boxes around each product and product category (the blue ruffle box)
9) search box
10) subscribe to newsletter box
11) Buy one get one free (shown in Admin under Product Catalog, then under Get 1 Free)
12) referral source...when someone signs up for an account, they have to choose how they heard about shophollydays.com. They either choose from the following choices:
Birmingham Kids' Directory
Craft Show - (please specify)
Friend/Family - (please specify)
The site needs to have SEO links and Metatags, etc.
You will need to keep a changelog so that we can easily know the changes in case of a future upgrade.
Please make it so that we could easily upgrade in the future as well without having to manually change so much code.
I NEED THE WORK COMPLETED 100% by NOVEMBER 2 or 3 AT LATEST.