I need updates made to an admin panel. The changes are rather straightforward and require light PHP and MySQL programming. You should also be familiar with using csv files with databases. Below is a list of the changes.
1) When we add a new post to our admin panel, a timestamp and icon will be posted to the front end. The icon will be removed 7 days after the original timestamp.
2) A checkbox will be added to our admin panel. When we check this box an icon will be displayed next to that offer. (We will provide screenshots for this task.)
3) We currently upload statistics to our admin panel using an excel file. The excel file is loaded into a table in our database. You will need to create a basic report that queries the database to retrieve statistics. (We have a report for this – you will need to make two modifications.)
4) A new table in our database needs to be created from our excel files. When we upload statistics using the excel file, the script will calculate a few statistics (adding, multiplying and subtracting) and add them to the database.
5) You will need to integrate a jquery tooltip script. This is a very simple task. [url removed, login to view]
You must be comfortable with using excel files and adding them to a mysql database. Please submit your bid and be ready to start this project by Friday.
22 freelancers are bidding on average $138 for this job
Let us work on your requirements and complete this task with an utmost priority keeping quality deliverables in mind. Please review our portfolio site: [url removed, login to view] Thanks, Jay
upon confirmation, would require current database schema for build testing. demo server available for client test to ensure functionality before delivery. Looking forward to working with you