I'm willing to pay $75-150 for this work. It must be done in no more then 7 days.
Changes I need made are:
- move sign in/search box around
- place thumbs of members
- advertising graphics for header
- maybe some content changes
- add two registration forms, one for patron of the arts, one for artist. froms will have separate fields. the artist user will also need a portfolio (set of fields) which will include images, video that should be viewable from their profile page. the user should also be able to distunguish between different types of artist. community builder is set up to do divide users now.
- see if they can add the directory submission form to the resources page. maybe via iframe? not exactly sure. all the text is already the same from the old site so not sure why they posted the entire page in the doc
- match event form to what I've installed which should match up ok. but they would need to cross check the fields. either you use the events component ive installed or use a calendar events component which will be different but maybe more flexible
SOME ISSUES TO NOTE:
With the resource page, they want to have the user be able to submit a directory listing from that resources page with a form. But this is not something that I can do with the directory component (I think I may be wrong). One option is to link the submission form but just not embed it into the page.
The big issue lies with the registration form/user setup. I initially thought after looking through the site that there would be one type of user with different options (music, art, literary, etc), but really you've got two types of users and more importantly two different registration forms as well media for the profile and very specific instructions for most of it. Joomla on its own does not handle this type of setup.
Joomla user types and its ACL system are hierarchical, that is, they order users and their access into a hierarchical system from super admins down to unregistered users. The registration form works the same way--it only creates one type of user. So I need for different registration forms or content for each.