I need some one to work on a current script from http://www.phpdirector.co.uk. This script pulls info from youtube, google and dailymotion.
Here is a list of what I need:
1. To support megarotic
- that is if I paste this url: [url removed, login to view], it will auto pull the thumbnail, title and description and publish it into my site. Just like if I paste the youtube URL, it will auto pull all the necessary info.
2. To do some customisation of the layout of the site.
- remove "view" and "popup" button and make the video viewable by clicking on the thumbnail or description.
- Relocate the "search" and "sort by" feature.
- Use "featured" page as the "index" page and remove the "feature" tab (i will select featured videos appearing on the index page via admin panel)
- Arrange featured videos on index page into 2 columns, 5 in each column.
- have a "related videos" list below the video player.
These are the few things that I currently need. As the script is being customised, I will advice what else needs to be changed and extra payment can be negotiated.
Programmer is to set up the script of his own server for a demo and transfer it to my host once every thing is done up.