We need a fully-functional Digg-like website built and installed on our (shared) server for posting certain kinds of stories.
Ideally we would like it built on WordPress or Pligg. Pligg 9.9 has most of the features we want, but we are open to this being built on WordPress. ** Cost, reliability, and speed of delivery are key considerations ***
In addition to standard administrative and social fieatures already configured in the Pligg 9.0 out of the box, the key features we want are listed at the end of this message.
Creating CSS/HTML UI is NOT part of this project. But integrating our CSS/HTML is. We will provide CSS/HTMLs for key pages.
We are interested in very reasonable bids, ideally from someone who has configured Pligg or WordPress extensively before, knows how to locate appropriate modules quickly, know how to add custom UI/templates to Pligg or WordPress and can deliver this project quickly.
We can provide more specific details, including to serious bidder in PM & Q&A.
We will also consider bids for key componnents of this project.
Bidders, please indicate relevant experience.
Key Features Required
(beyond those already in out-of-the-box Pligg 9.0
1. Ability to enter a story-subtitle
2. Display full story text when click "read more"
3. Abilty to enter "source of the story" (in addition to the URL) when submitting to be then displayed (as non hyperlink).
4. Ability to enter another special "tag" field to a submitted story. (Different from the "standard" tag field already built-in)
5. Ability to enter an expiration date for the story and have it expire from the database in a simple fashion.
6. Enable image upload from a URL also
7. Display "similar" stories
8. User able to report a story as "spam" or inappropriate to the administrator
9. Ability for site admin to "approve" a story before it is published
[url removed, login to view] the site in our own UI. (We will provide full CSS/HTML for key pages, so building CSS/HTML is NOT part of this project, bu t integrating a custom template/UI is)
3 freelancers are bidding on average $717 for this job