[url removed, login to view] currently deals primarily with X-Cart, which is an e-commerce program written in PHP using smarty templates. ([url removed, login to view]). We create mods that "plug-in" to the base e-commerce program and often have support requests to help deal with installations, problems that arise from incompatibilities, etc. We will soon be branching out into other e-commerce platforms.
We are looking to acquire a full-time technical Support Person / PHP Developer. This person will be primarily in charge of the support desk and work on PHP software development and mod creation.
We are interested only in a dedicated individual who will be with us for the long-term.
· Knowledgeable in HTML, PHP, Smarty Templates and AJAX.
· Familiar with X-Cart.
· Friendly and customer service oriented.
· Able to operate within our Kayako Support Desk system.
· Able to create software specification documents.
· High attention to detail.
· Able to provide same-day support responses.
· Available 9am-5pm PST while training.
· Flexible for hours to change upon being able to work independently.
· Must be available by MSN Instant Messenger during work hours.
Management of Support Desk
· Answering technical support tickets.
· Re-assigning sales tickets.
· Re-assigning support tickets where necessary.
· Ensuring the support desk is up-to-date.
PHP and MySQL development
Ongoing development and e-commerce mod creation. Initial projects will include a PHP/Mysql/Smarty Template CMS and a custom e-commerce checkout process.
52 freelancers are bidding on average $1081 for this job
Can be done with your 100% [url removed, login to view] check PM for our past work. Progress Report Weekly + Dedicated Team + You can reach team Via Email, Yahoo, MSN, AIM, Skype, ICQ + Phone. Payment in Milestones.