I am currently looking to employ a full time professional webmaster with excellent skills and a flexible approach.
I want to form a long term relationship with talented individuals, which is why this is a permanent position for the right candidate.
Please note that this is not a project. This is an ongoing long term position for enthusiastic and excellent candidates.
The work will start immediately, and we will begin with a 3 day trial to see if we work well together. At the end of this trial both parties are free to end the project.
If the trial is successful then we will work on an ongoing basis. Payment will be made weekly, and I expect the work to last at least 6 months, although probably much longer.
If I don't feel it's going well then I reserve the right to cancel the contract at any time, though I doubt this situation will occur.
This is a wide and varied role so you must be FLEXIBLE enough to handle any task thrown at you.
The following skills are needed.
- Excellent web design skills. You must be able to produce excellent direct response type websites in a short space of time.
- Fantastic graphic design skills. You will be able to design ebook covers, logos, ministes, powerpoints, pdf documents and more.
- SEO skills. You will have full knowledge of onpage and offpage SEO and will be able to implement this as part of your working process.
- HTML and CSS skills
- Good working knowledge of PHP and you should be able to install a wide variety of scripts
- Brilliant troubleshooting skills. You need to be able to spot an error and fix it fast
- Prior experience of working in a webmaster environment
- Blogging knowledge. You will be required to comment on the blogs and forums of others from time to time
- EXCELLENT written and spoken English. Please only apply if your level of English is first class.
- Ability to chat daily via Skype
- Direction will be given but you must also be able to work independently.
- You will also be doing some virtual assistant tasks as and when needed. This might include article submission, link building, blog commenting, and research.
- You must feel confident dealing with customers on the phone and via email as this will also be part of the work.
My company is expanding fast and this is a unique opportunity for someone to secure a long term position in a friendly environment.
I will give excellent training via video for most tasks, although some jobs will require problem solving and initiative from you.
Bonuses will be given for outstanding work, and payemnts for work completed will be made weekly.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING
- Only apply if you can show me sample of websites you have designed
- Only apply if you can show me some graphic work, preferably an ebook or a logo
- You should only contact me if you want a full time position
- I do NOT want to work with companies. This is for INDIVIDUALS only
- You must have relevant experience with references available
- When applying please provide as much information as possible
- IMPORTANT: The onus is on you to show us that you are suitable. One sentence replies will be ignored.
This is an exciting opportunity and I can't wait to work with the right person!