A graphic designer has created and provided a template for a medical website. The website will provide content for public viewing and for authorised private viewing.
We require an experienced designer/programmer to code for the links, css, mail forms, mods etc…
It would be preferable to engineer the website as a turnkey solution for my client.
• Client is able to upload new content
• Client is able to amend existing content.
• Provide an ‘administrator’ backend
The website will have additional content (pages) that is secured from the public domain and only available for authorised end users to view and download documents.
• Require form to setup new account
o Email Auto reply once submitted
• An administrator will need to mediate new accounts
• The ‘private’ site will have additional menu items to be presented.
• The content is to be excluded from spiders. The content is to be excluded by search engines.
The website will require the following add ons/ scripts:
• Discussion Forum (public)
• Blog (private, only for authorised users)
• Live chat (only for authorised users)
The website layout will include the following:
• 10 Pages (public), approximately. Including:
o includes contact form
o webpage with photo gallery (thumbnail images)
• 10 Pages (private), approximately. Including
o live chat.
# Additional Information:
• Required: SEO. Meta tags. Keywords/ phrases will be provided. Social bookmarks links.
• Required: Search field/ engine on home page
• Required: Translucent drop down menu’s to be incorporated into template.
• Required: CSS
• The web pages needs to render perfectly on all the major browsers including IE 7, IE 6, Safari/Macintosh, Fire Fox 2.X, Fire Fox 1.5.
• All content will be provided.
• Project to commence ASAP.
*** PLEASE POST A MESSAGE IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUERIES TO CLARIFY THE SCOPE OF THE WORK. ****
Another project will follow to the successful bidder if all deliverables are achieved with highest quality