We are seeking a Linux Tutor to work with a semi-technical executive as a student. The student is tasked with making many linux related updates and are very novice at linux and unix. You will be responsible for assisting the student in multiple linux related tasks and may also be asked to complete linux related tasks that don't involve any tutoring.
The right candidate must possess:
* broadband connection for remote login
* english typing skills for instant message communication
* knowledge of gmail / google docs / google spreadsheets
Additional skills that are desired and will gain points in our consideration process include:
* strong knowledge of ubuntu
* strong knowledge of apache
* knowledge of virtualbox and desktop virtualization
* knowledge of windows
* knowledge of php and mysql
Please place your bid for 20 working hours. We look forward to hearing from all eligible candidates!
21 freelancers are bidding on average $80 for this job
Hi, I am experience linux programmer with 3 years of work experience and has broadband connectivity of 2Mbps. I can help you out for this project. thanx nishikant