This ones for the osc pros....
I currently have a heavily modified osc site.
This site is using customer points/rewards system.
The site is also using ccgv.
I need an affiliate point/reward system installed.
I imagine the following can be used, as long as it does what I need it to.
[url removed, login to view],2082/
1. affiliate joins and receives unique code (not simply html code, but rather a 'pin' style code).
2. affilate distributes code to their customers
3. customer may shop at our osc site, enter their given code, and the affiliate who issued that code will receive points for every purchase that their customers make.
4. point value can be configured (ie: 1 point/dollar spent or 3 points/dollar spent, etc)
5. when customer enters given code, they also receive a 10% discount (also configurable)
I'm assuming that the point contib above may work, and it may be possible to simply use a mysql 'insert' to write a new coupon with the generated affiliate code.
Integrating another affiliate program (similar it idev) may also work, but idev doesn't offer the functionality I need to achieve what I've shown above.
Let me know your thoughts.
In addition to requirements:
6. Affiliate receives email notification when his code is used.
7. Affiliate has log via account page that displays code use, points received, etc.
An exact example of this reward system can be seen in use here:
You simply create an account, and you are then issued a unique code....etc.