We are a growing ecommerce solution provider seeking a part time programmer (4 hours/day [80 hours/month]) with the following skills.
1. osCommerce programming, bug fixes, contribution installation/integration.
2. PHP command line scripting to install contributions on customer stores.
3. General PHP/MySQL S/W bug fixes and incremental development.
4. Strong linux knowledge (Will need to perform some linux server sysadmin tasks).
5. Good english communication skills.
Please only bid a maximum of $50 but mention in your message how much you would charge per month. The $50 would be paid for around 10 hours of work to test your skills. IF all is acceptable you would be hired at your montly rate. We have work to last more than one year for a good programmer and it could turn into a full time job depending on market conditions.
** To be considered you need to bid $50 for the test contract and give your montly rate for 80 hours/month. Our budget is from $300- $400/month.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $59 for this job
HI, We can provide best solution for your [login to view URL] are expert in developing of opensources like Mambo,zencart,Oscommerce,Tikiwiki.... Please see our site: [login to view URL] thanks sandeep
Hello, I am ready to get started, I have the extra time to give you 4 hours a day/80 hours a month or more. Looking at $25/hour * 80 hours a month = $2000/month.