I have a need to hire somebody as soon as possible for the following job:
I have a counter script that I bought with a site that is causing all kinds of performance issues. The script creates a brand new table for every individual user so with a large number of users this is causing mysql to have lots of performance issues. So, I need somebody to:
* Fix the script/mysql to use just one table for all users
* Fix the script to work with the new table layout
* Allow for the existing counter script that is being used by my customers to be backward compatible with the new table structure.
* Move the data from the old table structure (~ 1800) to the new table structure
* Optimize the mysql tables with the correct indexes to have good performance
If you are interested in this job, I am looking to hire somebody right away!