I’m looking for a person/company to convert a ready-made psd-layout to OsCommerce 2.2
The shop has to be installed directly to our server.
The project has following requirement:
- installation of osCommerce (with all standard modules)
- modify osCommerce
- installing script
- setup all links in osCommerce (products, about us, ect.)
- setup invoice module to fit our design and requirements
- Time HH:MM, [url removed, login to view]
- Installing Google analytics
- purchase without account (only way to purchase)
- supertracker report
- finnish language pack (English not needed, but can be installed)
- All the products are displayed on a one single page (only 15 products total)
- Next to the product is form-field, where user can type the number on products wanted.
- On the bottom of the page is add-to cart-button, which adds all selected products to cart and goes to checkout.
- “In stock” amount is not shown on frontend. Only “available” and “out-of-stock” texts are displayed. If in stock is 3 items and customer orders 4 items, a notification is shown.
- All prices are shown without tax
- During checkout a VAT zz% is added to the final sum
- Minimum order amount (without tax) is XXX eur. If customer orders below this a notification is shown and customer can’t checkout.
- Invoice (X eur commission + tax xx% is added to total sum)
- Finnish banks (no commission added)
- An individual index number is created for each order: 001197 XXXXX (running number)
- The shipping cost is xx eur + tax zz% for each shipment
- Only one poduct ordered separately has different shipping cost
- Only one shipping method available
Receipt / confirmation
The buyer should have a possibility to print pdf-receipt after order is completed and paid.
Receipt / confirmation mail
- The receipt sent to customer includes product price and tax separated.
- If the order is completed on weekdays before 12:00 hrs the shipment is delivered during next weekday
- If the order is completed after 12:00 hrs the shipment is delivered in two weekdays
- Also one additional e-mail is sent to warehouse, which is similar to customer sent e-mail but prices and total sum are excluded.
Shipping based on postal-areas
In the server is installed database about zip-codes and corresponding delivery dates (the delivery truck does not go each location daily). The order confirmation e-mail should notify the customer about delivery dates on his zip-code area.
Third party invoicing system
The customer uses a separate e-invoicing system and for this purpose osc should create a text file for a certain pre-defined form.
These txt-files are created once a day and holds data about the contact information, ordered products and prices.
The txt-files are saved to the server on htpassword –protected folder.
-We only accept persons who have experience by installing setting up and modify the osCommerce to make an offer on this project.
- The project must be completed on 28th of this month.
-We need the project to be started ASAP
In the server is the current hand-made php shopping cart system, which can be used as a reference and user-manual if needed. This system already creates the zip-code based delivery dates, e-invoice txt-files and Finnish Bank Gateways.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $536 for this job
We are oscommerce certified developers and masters. Please check my rating page and you will know how we have handled big to mid size oscommerce projects in the last 4 [url removed, login to view] check pmb
Hi! I am an experienced php programmer and I will be glad to help you! I guarantee that you will not regret if you will choose me! Please check PMB. Thanks!