Our client has Wordpress 2.05 installed with the following mods:
Did You Pass Math?
Simple Trackback Validation
Attached is a screenshot of what the Blog looks like. The banner is custom, but everything else is the standard design.
This is what we want done:
1) CLient wants to add a calendar on every page. The dates that are bolded woudl represent date with events that she would add in the backend. Something very basic/simpe. The Calendar Mod located on [url removed, login to view] (Mod can be downloaded here [url removed, login to view]) does what we want, except that this calendar is on its own page and we want it to appear on the right on every page (and smaller of course). So I'm sure there is a mod out there that does what we want.
2) Ability fopr user to subscribe to get website updates.
3) Wordpress Stats Mod to get Wordpress stats.
4) The banner menu items/icons ate the top are setup in the css. However, they were setup base don coordinates, so depending on the users screen resolution the clickable area is shifted so that needs to be fixed to work on all screen resolutions.
5) While the banner is nice, the rest of the blog is plain and boring. So if there is something that can be done to continue the banner thieme/colors fo rthe remnainder of the blog (beside just the banner) would be good.
Obviously the data that is current in the database is critical so that needs be taken care of with proper care/caution.