I need someone to setup WordPress blogs for me. The general template of the site that you will be creating is like [url removed, login to view] I will give you FTP and WordPress admin access to be able to transfer files and information from this site to the one that you will be setting up. I will install WordPress and give you everything that you need, but you will be required to do the following:
1. I will give you the header image from a couple sites in a .psd file and you will need to modify it for the new site (you will need Photoshop or software that can work with Photoshop files), and you will create individual images to make the buttons, logo, and header background.
2. Modify the background, border, categories, favesites, go, search, syndicate, content background, title background, and sidebar background to match the colors of the header image that I give you. You will also need to change the font colors to match the site’s color theme.
3. Upload and install all of the same plugins. Then, configure them in the options if they need it. The FeedBurner and Google Analytics plugins I will have to finish setting up, but you can upload them.
4. You will need to delete the default post, and I will give you 10 articles to input, and if I have pictures, I will email them to you to input.
5. You will need to setup the contact us and submit news pages to match the other site. You will need to enter a short description of why we started the blog and a short description of the writer Jason for the about page.
6. You will need to setup the manage ads plugin to match the other site. This includes making the Adsense colors match the site. I will give you the code for the ebay, amazon, and CJ links to input. You will need to change the Be Nice percentage to 0%.
7. You will need to change the mission statement box on the index page.
8. You will need to modify the links in the header file to the appropriate domain name.
9. I will give you categories to input, and try your best to choose 1 or 2 appropriate categories for each article when you are inputting them.
10. You will need to add my name in the users and input Jason for the display name.
11. You will need to change the permalinks to /%category%/%postname%/ and give the [url removed, login to view] file write access.
12. You will need to enter a title, description, and keywords in the all in one seo options page.
13. You will need to change the blog title to its domain name in the general options and change the reading options to show 8 posts.
14. If the site is reviewing Amazon products, you will have to input one line of code and the ASIN at the end of each post when you are posting them. I will give you the information to use.
15. You will need to create a favion and upload it.
To sum things up, I will be giving you a theme and you will be creating a design and matching the colors of the them to your new design. You will change a few descriptions to give a brief overview of what the site is about, and the rest is all making sure all of the files and options are the same as popularbabystuff.com.
I would prefer someone who has a good understanding of how to work with WordPress. The job is not too difficult and I can give a better description than what I provided above, if someone wanted to continually setup blogs for me, and was not familiar with using WordPress.
I am currently paying someone $8 for the design and $30 to setup the site based on the design. Since you will be doing both jobs, I am looking at paying between $30-$40, depending on the quality of the design.
Please make your bid for one site, and I will rehire you if I am happy with the work.
I would like for you to give examples of past WordPress blogs that you have setup, if applicable.