Website that sells individual eBooks & bundled eBook Collections. There are few parts to this project.
1-First feature: it should be able to sell stand alone eBooks
2-Second feature: it should be able to sell a Bundled Collection
3-Third feature: it should be able to Up-Sell more eBooks and Bundled Collections on the Thank You page.
4-Fourth feature: After they buy the PLATINUM COLLECTION, the customer is taken to the 2nd Thank You page where the customer has the option to subscribe to a variety of other newsletters. However, if the customer does not buy the PLATINUM COLLECTION, and chooses to leave the page by any means, he will need to see the 2nd Thank You page as a pop-up. See attached Story Board.
5- If a customer subscribes to any newsletter on the 2nd Thank You Page, the customer then is taken to a 3rd and final Thank You page where they can buy more eBooks. If any purchases are made on this page the customer will see a brief Thank You message and then redirected back to the homepage.
1. The main feature I want is to be able to sell a complete package of all the eBooks in one bundle called the “executive collection” at a special price. But to get the collection at a special price they have to refer 10 friends before a purchase is completed and a download is permitted.
2. After the customer purchases an individual eBook or a bundled product on the main site, the customer will then be taken to the 1st Thank You page for up-selling more individual ebooks with an option to get a 2nd bundle called the “platinum collection.” They also have a 3rd option to get the 2nd bundled collection at a further reduced price if they refer 10 NEW friends.
3. An autoresponder and a secure shopping cart is needed for this website.
ExecutiveCollectionProcess (on the homepage):
1. Customer name and email field
2. 10 name and email fields for friends
3. Validation checks that email addresses are all entered, valid, different/unique, does not bounce back, has not already been referred to by someone else, and is not on the blacklist
4. Once all 10 emails have been validated the big button is enabled and ready for the customer to click it so as to continue with his order. The customer will then be taken to the order page to enter payment details
5. The customer and the 10 friends are now automatically signed up on a newsletter list for follow-ups and promotions (until unsubscribed)
6. The 10 friends will be sent a notification email
7. Customer and friends details will be saved into a database
- The Thank You Page will sell a few exclusive eBooks that is only sold on this page and not on the main website. They will be advertised on the main website as a bait without a price.
- Platinum Collection can be sold individually on the Thank You page.
- Platinum Collection can also be sold as a bundle at a discounted price.
- Platinum Collection can also be sold at an even cheaper price if they refer 10 new friends.
- The 10 new friends referred will have to be different to those referred to at the executive collection which was on the main website.
- Customer will tick check boxes for subscription newsletters that they want to sign up for
- Customer name and email address will be auto-filled
- We are unsure of how many subscriptions lists at this stage but would like simple administration to add more subscription lists when we implement it.
- Securely handles digital downloads
- Credit card transactions are handled on the website (no click away)
- Records transactions and any other general shopping cart features
Autoresponder: handles subscriptions, sends follow-ups, periodic emails, newsletters, verifications, notifications, email tracking and more.
I have a web-designer who understands programming logic but cannot build a script from scratch, he will fill in any modifications that needs to be done on our end. A CMS would be highly valued. Estimate 40hrs & cost $500-$1000
12 freelancers are bidding on average $756 for this job
Hi, I have good experience in e commerce website development. I will provide you our e commerce websites link which we have recently completed. Please contact me Thanks, Dinesh