We'd like to make a few minor tweaks to our CRELoaded osCommerce store:
- On the product listing, we'd like for a larger thumbnail to pop up when you mouse over the image like on this site: [url removed, login to view]
- In the admin panel, when you use the product search, it only works if you search by name. If you try the item number or text in the description, it comes up with nothing. We'd like it to search all of the feilds.
- On the order invoice you print from the admin, we'd like it to sort by item number instead of product name.
- The Excel script we use takes the product type, manufacturer and item number from and generates the image path. The problem is some of our item numbers have "/"s in them so the path ends up looking like this "/images/*CATEGORY*/*MANUFACTURER*/C114RED-S/M.jpg". We'd like EasyPopulate to search for "/"s and remove them from the image path while it's uploading.
- When the [url removed, login to view] comes up, it's not reading the image size from LARGE_IMAGE_WIDTH/HEIGHT. We'd like it to.
We're looking for someone to use as a go-to-guy when we have coding troubles. Freelancer must give us a list of the files changed as well as comment out any code that you've changed. Thank you in advance!
15 freelancers are bidding on average $124 for this job
Hi! see our reviews and profile for our CRE Loaded customization and module development expertise ... http://addons.oscommerce.com/profile/129035 ... Regards
Hello, I have 7 years of experience in software testing. I have knowledge of various domains. I can provide you quality report of your product. Contact me for further details. Regards, Aparna Naik