Our company rents bags online. We would now like to include an option for the customer to purchase the bag they are currently renting.
We are looking for a developer to implement the following option:
• A button/option displayed and accessed when customer is logged in and viewing their current rented bag order - [url removed, login to view] in their account section.
• This button/option will state ‘Buy this Bag’. When customer clicks/uses it, it will display the purchase price of the current rental bag and a confirm option on screen.
• Upon confirmation:
o Customer is notified on screen that an email has been sent confirming purchase to store owner.
‘We have received your confirmation to purchase <rented bag name>!
We would be contacting you shortly via email with your invoice.’
o Email notification to customer and store owner.
• The purchase price for each item can be set through a section in the Admin panel for each bag.
• All modifications within Oscommerce have CSS added to them.
• We have two Order statuses set Renting and Returned. Customer will only see this button/option if the Order status has been set to Renting. This is so that customer is unable to purchase bags that they have already returned but only be able to purchase bags they are currently renting.
We would also like instructions for the following:
• How would we alter the price in admin panel?
• Where to edit the text for customer notification on screen?
• Where to edit the text for email notifications sent to customer and store owner?
• Any modifications to the oscommerce files to achieve this implementation.
Please also include:
• the files edited/created for this implementation
• the estimated time of completion
17 freelancers are bidding on average $182 for this job
We are the registered company from India having an expert team for developing web based projects on your expected quality in time. Please see the PMB for demo