I have problem with my google base feed module in Prestashop store.
Module worked well but it stoped after some time.
If i open feed i see all products included in file BUT google base accepts still the same of products even i am addind new one.
It seems there must be a bug in file that preventing import of newly added products.
Your task: find, identify problem and fix it.
I use Google base feed module for Prestashop from [url removed, login to view]
Prestashop ver. :220.127.116.11.
Please save my and your time. Do not post your portfolios, simply tell me you can fix the problem and you have experience with exactly this stuff.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $80 for this job
we have made lot of logos for diffenrt companeies and we can make this as your requirement and will provede samples on demand Best Regard Esoultechnologies