I am after either a cubecart / magento / wordpress other shopping cart module / plugin or your own script that is able to sell and deliver scanned images of pre-paid calling cards.
This is the process I want the customers to go through:
1. Browse the site, and add calling card products to the shopping cart.
2. Click the checkout button, and be taken to a shopping cart page
3. Enter a valid UK mobile number (validation required / ajax)
4. Pay via PayPal / Google Checkout / Sage Pay
5. Once payment has been made, send an email with a link to a page with a "validate number" button.
6. sent an SMS message to the customer with a generated 6 digit code and take them to a page where they can enter this code to validate.
7. Once the correct code has been entered an email with a link to the product is sent.
8. the link contains all products in the form of scanned images, which were added to the cart and purchased.
SMS gateway to use - [url removed, login to view]
i would like some sort of checks to make sure no more than 1 sms message is sent to the same customer (by refreshing the page) - if the "resend verification code" is pressed it can not be pressed until 15 minutes for the 1st time, then 1 hour after that. if the code has been verified then no "resend verification code" button will be shown.
P.S. ONLY FIRST TIME BUYERS HAVE TO BE VEIFIED..
For the Admin - i would like:
1. email updates of new orders.
2. statistics of monthly / weekly / daily sales
3. most popular products etc.
4. maybe a way of seeing how much profit has been made - if possible
5. email customers who bought specific products / or email all or single customers
6. low stock notification
7. bulk uploading of stock in zip file.
I woult like to store all purchase information with the original image of previous orders for 1 year. After 1 year, the scanned image is to be deleted, but i want the customer's order to still be on the system.
hope i've descriped this well...
25 freelancers are bidding on average $1207 for this job
Strong skills in Magneto and well experienced in design and development of six sites so far, all of which are live. Please check PMB to know more about our Magneto service as well as portfolio.
Hi, Kindly check your PMB for more details with our dynamic web programming samples including admin section and it may be you also require to control whole site from backend Thanks
Hello, Please check PMB for details. Regards, Vedang [login to view URL] have already work on similar kind of website where we integrated e-commerce with [login to view URL] a look: [login to view URL]